Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

THE PRIOR IS GONE!!! ALL OF MY 2002 UD USA AUTOS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR TRADE! MAUER!!

sold the prior for $150 so all are now available for trade. i have every card except francoeur and now prior. will sell the mauer for $85 dlvd, looking to trade all the others.

others of note in the set. all are #d/375

-bobby crosby
    -clint everts
    -casey kotchman (have 3-all psa 9's)
    -jj hardy
    -james loney
    -joe mauer
    -ryan howard
    -sean burnett
    -willie bloomquist

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

i'd rather trade the low-mid range ones for something i need. if i start selling em all off, i'll just wind up blowing the money.

I could use the Kyle Sleeth base card if you have it. Never mind sorry, I didnt realize that you only had the autos until now, sorry about wasting your time.
    Last edited by tigersfan12; 01-18-2004 at 01:21 PM.

i have 5 of em. lmk if you have anything from my wantlist

I dont have anything for your wantlist. You see anything off my site for one of them? That's all I'd really want for now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast