Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lookin for RC's of Marte, Weeks, D. Young, F. Pie...

Please lmk what you have. Lookin for Base RC, Auto's and GU.....Also lmk who your looking for....

Thanks

AL

2. Kronozio
    have a bowman marte and weeks bowman heritage that i'm lookin to sell

danny

just lookin to trade right now, thanks

AL

i have this...

2003 Bowman Heritage Delmon Young

do you by chance have any Pujols RCs up for trade? I could try to find more stuff to throw in if ya do...just lemme know!

-JB-

I have a 2003 Stadium Club Royal Gold Marte RC...If you need it, I can use some 2003 Topps Chrome Refractors and such, 1998 SPx, or newer Pittsburgh Pirates stuff (99-04)

Thanx,
    Alix

Hey Al....I have the 03 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects Marte #BDP146. Looking for guys in my sig. Thanks.....Dan

I have both the Leaf and the Donruss Delmon Young cards from the DLP Rookie Set. I would be looking for an RC in return
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

JB- What does the Bowman Heritage Young BV for so i know what to offer you.

Moose-Also, what does 2003 Stadium Club Royal Gold Marte RC bv for, i have some 03 refractors..lmk

Dunndeal-Also need bv for 03 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects Marte #BDP146, I have a nice GU #'d Dunn for trade.check my site.

JFried- lmk who your interested in and how much in bv you want.

Thanks for the replies guys, lookin forward to doin some trades...Thanks

AL

Hey Al, I have these Marte RC's:

2003 Bowman # 255
    2003 Topps # 300
    2003 Topps 205 # 132

I'm looking for cards I need from the guys in my sig.

Rick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast