Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Colts are in for a rude awakening

New England will take it to the Colts today. I live near Indy and all this talk about how good the Colts are is a bunch of BS. So what if they haven't punted; they haven't faced this defense in the playoffs yet, nor this weather. If the Colts win this game, I will be very surprised. The winner of this game will win the Super Bowl.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

oh yeah patriots are gonna beat the colts. i hope the snow comes,right now its kinda rainy. got to love the fact that were playing a dome team in this cold. too bad the game wasnt last week it was like 10 degrees out. go patriots!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats right buddy. Go Patriots is absolutely correct. Expect a quiet game from Harrison, Ty Law is going to be all over him like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. Should be an awesome game.

SCF Rewards

I hope you all are correct, I would love to see the Pats pull this one out. It has been snowing all last night into today just an hour or so south of Foxboro where I live. Too bad its just rain up there, because that would seriously hurt the Colts chances.

SCF Rewards
    See ryanhnc10's Items on eBay

I also think the pats will win, but i don't think it's a lock. Granted Indy was playing in a dome last time, but they still gave the Patriots a run for their money and actually should have won the game. If this game was in Indy I would say they would win it. However that's not the case

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTT...was my prediction about Ty Law accurate so far??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Amazing all yall think the Colts are sure fire losers even though nobody on the betting forums gave the Patriots a shot at winning. Even now after a 15 - 0 halftime deficit I still think the Colts will pull out a victory. The Colts are to good and the Pats are so overrated. If the pats win it will be due to the weather, if they had in fact been for real they would be up by alot more than 15. The Colts played horribly in the first half and are only down by 2 scores. Some good haltime adjustments and they are in the game. 3 huge turnovers in the first half and the Pats could only muster 6 points. I think the second half edge goes to the Colts.

Of course I could be wrong {I often am} But I jus have no faith in the Pats they have been incredibly lucky and have not been near as good as there record indicates.

As Im writing E. James scampers in for a td its now 15-7, I smell a comeback.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johnnym4151's Items on eBay

"Amazing all yall think the Colts are sure fire losers even though nobody on the betting forums gave the Patriots a shot at winning"

Not evryone on the betting forum. I picked the Pats to win it all weeks ago and back it up with CC bets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Johnnym where were you at when I was looking for someone to take the Pats? Everyone on the board that replyed to my posts wanted the Colts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adam Vinatieri is getting some easy Feild goals today. The Pats are terrible in the red zone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast