Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You might be able to use this

You might be able to use this

i have a 93 94 flleer Malone auto....and a luke walton bowman signs of success...The combine Bv is 130.....Im lookin for some nice high end cards.....in basketball..give me your best ofers...ThANKS

I love this years rookie class

2. Kronozio
    hey since the deal fell through would you have any interest in the offer i made for the malone?

the jamison row 1 /1500 bv $48, jordan spx radience bv $40, kobe victory /250 bv $25 total $115
    for the malone?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

hey do you still want to do the trade for the walton or not

nah im combining...i cant use 2 low end mings..for the walton

any trade needs to be for both?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

well not really...but i dont wanna trade the luke walton...auto....unless its a nice deal

i see...but what about the offer for just the malone, when you last made the post you had said you were interested in the cards i had put up but received an offer you couldnt refuse (im assuming it fell through)

Zach

Offer is still pending between me and canuhandledisman....

Canuhandledisman please PM me....

-Paul

give me just a couple more days and Ill let you know....Im trying to get it out of other trades.......because other people want to trade for it and I have to change around offers.......But everything should be cleared up in a few days and ill let you know.......Im 99% sure we'll trade so dont worry!,
    -Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast