Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Bulk team trade

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys
    See cowboys22's Items on eBay

Bulk team trade

I am presently sorting my collection of regular issue cards by teams. I am working on Tampa, Jets and Raiders at this time. I have sorted approx. 1,000 cards of each team so far and still have a lot of boxes to go through. If interested in a trade LMK. Of course I am looking for Cowboys in trade. Thanks.:hop:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Are you looking for any Cowboy cards? Or just current players? I'd be interested in Niners or Raiders.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys
    See cowboys22's Items on eBay

leftyshan
    I am looking for any year Cowboys cards. I have tons of cards anf I rather have them of my team if I have to store them. I could probably come up a lot of Raiders and 49er cards. The cards are from early 90s to present. Only there are no 2003 yet. If you are interested please email me for further action. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Just sent you a PM. Thanks.