Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

how hot is lebron in the hobby???

and hot is he going to be??? is the question?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=16281

SCF Rewards
    Country

What month of SI for Kids did that card come from?

Anyone know?

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

Wow, I can't imagine paying that much for a card of someone who has yet to play in one NBA game or even a college game for that matter...I guess by this time next year we will know if the price is right for that card or not...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Are you ™™™™ kidding me? I hope LeBron flops just whoever bought that will hang themselves by their eyelids and blink 50 times.

Hey I got some old SI cards of Paul Kariya Ben Coates and Lindsay Davenport want those? lol

SCF Rewards
    See yellowjacket08's Items on eBay

that actually went for MORE than what they were selling it for at the Tri Star show.The first guy I came across had some other card of his graded and was selling it for $2,000,the second one I came across had the SI card,also graded a 9.5 (what I want to know is why charge so much when it isn't even a 10?) and was selling it for $4,000.It's insane,because I bought the 2 of the magazines WITH the card in it for $4.00.

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

hes already hot and he has no official NBA cards yet because he hasnt been drafted

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Regardless...I still can't see paying that much for a rookie of someone who hasn't played in an NBA game....

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

i agree, lebron will start so high, you will have to put up a pretty penny just to collect him

See gonoleswinit's Items on eBay

HES GOING TO BE LIKE VICK IS TO FOOTBALL IT'LL GO UP SOME DOWN ALOT AND THEN BACK UP. THERE IS NOW WAY HE CAN DO WHAT HE DID IN COLLEGE IN THE NBA.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

That is an insane price for a card that came out of a magazine. I guess the buyer has deep pockets and doesn't care. You could get a legitimate rookie when it comes out for a whole lot less or you could buy some really nice vintage stuff with that amount of money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast