Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PANTHERS WIN! PANTHERS WIN!

Talking PANTHERS WIN! PANTHERS WIN!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MY HOME TOWN TEAM GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

HAHA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You go Ricky Manning!

Total domination. Gotta feel for Philly even though I don't like them. 3 years in a row, and the first time 2 losses in a row at home.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking for Hines Ward stuff, 2013 Topps Archives Gold, and Football HOF autos.

Wooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOATHE the Eagles (being a Giants fan, you know it's a must...lol) and I was SOOOOOO hoping the Panthers would sent Philly packing!!!!!!!!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Definitely a great win for their franchise. This should make for a really good super bowl as if it was the Eagles I felt the Patriots would dominate them.

a TREMENDOUS game

and given that NE doesn't really have that explosive of an offense

if Carolina can manage to stay close by halftime, they'll have a great chance to win!!

rooting for the Panthers, myself

Here we go- Super Bowl XXXVI all over again, New England (St. Louis) vs Carolina (New England). Hopefully Super Bowl XXXVIII can be just as good as that one. Arguably one of the best Super Bowls in recent history. It would be nice if my Packers were going to Houston but Carolina is a great, likeable team and they've got more support.

I'm very happy to see Philly fall flat on their collective faces. They played a horrendous game and Carolina showed why they can beat New England. The Carolina D was in McNabb's face all day and eventually knocked him out of the game. Everybody was on their toes and picking off bad passes. The DB's were shutting down the Eagles WR's all day long and made them look afraid to catch the ball. Ricky Manning is going to be one hell of a CB in the NFL.

Carolina played so much more looser than Philly and it showed. The Eagles were forcing plays while Carolina just stuck to their guns and ran the ball with Davis and Foster. What a challenege Philly will have next season trying to get to a 4th straight NFC Championship game. I'd hate to be an Eagles fan right now.

Carolina has a great chance to beat New England. ESPN is saying New England is a touchdown favorite right now. Both teams have strong defenses and QB's that know how to come back. I could definetley see this being the first overtime Super Bowl. It'll be one hell of a game and I can't wait for it. GO PANTHERS!

we are ready baby ..........just bring it dont sing it.....
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast