Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: steve kerr

SCF Rewards
    Country

steve kerr

what the hell is going on, this guy is killing the mav's

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's a pure shooter. Those guys can shoot till they're 70. It just doesn't leave. If he's open he'll make it.

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country

why in the hell did they take him out with 4 minutes to go

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't believe what I just saw tonight, steve kerr, went off like his name was MJ...

SCF Rewards

props to steve kerr.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

He has been making shots like that his whole career. Dude can shoot. Guys like that usually don't get their props because they arent big dunkers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I watched kerr in a bulls uniform for years and was really impressed with his shooting, but I think I heard he has only played 12.7 minutes or something like that this year. oh trust me I knew he could shoot but he was gettiing steals and all that...
    Last edited by gioperation; 05-30-2003 at 12:21 AM.

SCF Rewards

Steve Kerr is like the Dallas Mavs --- when they're hot, they can hit a shot from 94 feet away.

When they're cold, Mark Cuban, with his net worth of $500M, couldn't buy them a bucket.

That's why the Mavs lost....b/c San Antonio put the pressure on them with clutch shots by Kerr, and Mavs didn't have inside post presence.

When you're freezing cold, like the Mavs were in the 4th quarter, it's easier to make a basket 3 feet, than it is 23 feet.

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

one of the best shooters left, he has always had trouble getting his shot off, but when he does, i dont care if hes 40 years old, he can fill it up.

SCF Rewards

Mad props are given to Steve Kerr. He has always played great, never getting any media attention...lol I liked his quote (went a little somehting like this):

He walks into the media room and goes:

"It's been like six years since I've been in this room and that was when Jordan was with me."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast