Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

lmk,your offer on a HOF auto/jersey to /12.

i'm looking for manely emmitt smith GU'S/AUTO'S OR A COMBINATION OF BOTH.LMK WHAT YOU HAVE.

2003 LEAF CERTIFIED MATERIALS FABRIC OF THE GAME AUTO/JERSEY SERIAL NUMBERED TO 6/12 SET'S #FG-58 WAS A REDEMPTION CARD TERRY BRADSHAW.

http://groups.msn.com/JAMIESBESTINFO...to&PhotoID=416

:hop:

Doesn't having cards like that kinda suck in a way? I mean, I know you've had it for a while, but its like you want to get rid of it for something you need, but its also a very unique card and would hate to part with it. That's how I'd feel anyway. I have that feeling on a couple of my cards. Its a very nice card though. If I had some smiths I'd love to have it, but for now im SOL

i have a marino auto like that. but sorry jlderry i have nothing to trade for the bradshaw. very nice though.

no,not really sence there's only /12 of them and plus he's a hof also and plus it was out of a $10 pack and only one pack i bought.so it wasn't like i spent $100 on a box as it was one pack as that was nice as i think i read there were two gu in a box with redemtions,i also seen the other gu that came out of the box which was a laverance coles/25 gold jersey card which wasn't a redemption.lolol which i know which one i'd rather have.lolol an i also think i know which one you'd want. take care portisfan

jamie jlderry30

you like the coles better too? just kidding. might have a pm for you tomorrow since my 2 boxes of 03 contenders will be here. Should get something of him, even if its base. Im sure Ill get the base card, which you probably dont have im assuming, but Ill get your address again and give it to ya.

jamie since most people on here don't have high end emmitt's as i have seen you have trouble locating them. i would sell the bradshaw and then you could buy the emmitt's you like off ebay. that is one bad ™™™ card.

wish i could,but then again.i can't buy off e-bay and if i did i wouldn't stop and thank-god i'd have to get a divorce,lolol.

and i wouldn't give up my wife for that.lolol

later guys thaxs for the replys.

jamie jlderry30.

Jamie...

How much BV are you looking for as I still have the 03 PAM Boss Hoggs Emmitt Smith Shoe GU #/125 and might consider trading it for a shot at the Bradshaw....

PLMK

Tony

Originally posted by enigma_shadow
    Jamie...

How much BV are you looking for as I still have the 03 PAM Boss Hoggs Emmitt Smith Shoe GU #/125 and might consider trading it for a shot at the Bradshaw....

PLMK

Tony
    $300 in trade bk is the highest i'v received for it as he's on this chat here ctfchatclub don skadem is his name· CTF Chat Club"has been my best offer for it.but willing to listen to all offers.jamie jlderry30.

lmk,if theres anything else you want for the emmitt shoe/125.

Jamie...I know you've done this before and I apologize in advance for asking, but can you give me a tradelist of cards that you have that are in the range of Emmitt....

Thanks...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast