Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Hoping to make it a big trading weekend...

Hey everyone...

Being Suberbowl weekend, I'm pumped to do some trading. I'm looking mostly star players, but I'm also looking for any AUTOs, GU, RCs you might have. I'm also willing to trade cross-sports.

http://www3.telus.net/m_j_mack

Mike
    (telemakhos3)
    Last edited by telemakhos3; 01-30-2004 at 07:38 PM.

welcome to the site. the majority of traders here are real good people....anyway i am interested in a few rcs you have. check out my site and let me know what you like, the prior and vick are no longer for trade.

thanks.

2001 Fleer Platinum National Patch Time 63 Bernie Williams S2

I like this one buddy. What does it book for? I have other GU to trade...LMK

Welcome! I would love to trade for your Pujols RC. Please let me know what you are looking for.

Michael

could especially use your steve young usfl rc and the pujols rc

check out my site www.freewebs.com/loopdog and let me know if we can do something

Loop

HI, welcome to the site ! I'd be interested in your 2003 UD Authentics Threads of Time RM Roger Maris Pants. Please check my site & see if I have anything you'd like.

Hey, I'm interested in a couple of your Kariya Game used. I posted in the hockey trading forum and PM'd you. Check out my site and let me know if you like anything. Thanks

hello and welcome!

I am very interested in these two!

1986 Fleer Update 14 Barry Bonds XRC

1985 Fleer 155 Roger Clemens RC

check out my site and see if ya need anything!

-JB-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast