Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Talking Looking to trade for Hard to Find J.R. Redmond cards

Heyas everyone and it is me and back in action. I am basically still looking for hard to find J.R. Redmond cards that I do not yet have in my collection. I have not picked up many if any 2003 cards so just letting ya'll know up front that I won't have any. You can always check out my site for the different cards that I have up for trade. There are some cards that I no longer have but I am going to be updating my site soon. If there are any questions or concerns of me then feel free to drop me an e-mail or IM at anytime. Welp until then take care and let the trades begin. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

P.S. Also to let who ever reads this know I also collect Hot Wheels so if you have any it would be great if you could pass me a list. I am of course only looking for ones that are mint in mint packages. Thank you. :D

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

hi buddy how are you i havnt seen you in a while welcome back..i have tons of jr redmond stuff you kinda figured that lol do you have a list.....cuz i have some newer stuff to....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fuentes7979's Items on eBay

hey i collecthotwheels as well..mainly treasure hunts..as for redmond i have an 00 ud mvp game used ball with alot of lettering on the ball....dont no if youd consider that rare but i thought ide let you know...do you have a list of t hunts you have for trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha richie with having 3 of the 5 1/1 pc red ink autos of redmond theres not much more that you can find of him that you owuld need im sure.. Id try and get one of the dayne ones but the blasted things sell for 200++..Dont know why but they just did

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Richie....saw a JR Redmond Auto the other day in the hobby shop....I'll look and see what it was and let you know...

SCF Rewards
    See VickFanatic7's Items on eBay

Davis, Stephen
    2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Absolutely Ink (black auto) AI-13 16/30

How much in trade for this?

LMK
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

First of all I would like to say sorry for the delay on getting back to you all on this post. I had some internet problems (mainly an old account getting disconected) so I had to redo up another one with a new e-mail address.

Originally posted by jonsportscardz
    hi buddy how are you i havnt seen you in a while welcome back..i have tons of jr redmond stuff you kinda figured that lol do you have a list.....cuz i have some newer stuff to....

Heyas and thanks for the welcome back. It is good to be back since I had missed you all so. As you said I would of figured that you would have tons of his stuff. hehe. When you can check out my list of his at my site to see if you have anything that is not listed. If you do then I would most likely be interested if you would part with them. hehe. Until then take care and have a safe one. :)

Originally posted by andrade
    hey i collecthotwheels as well..mainly treasure hunts..as for redmond i have an 00 ud mvp game used ball with alot of lettering on the ball....dont no if youd consider that rare but i thought ide let you know...do you have a list of t hunts you have for trade

Heyas and good to see another Hot Wheels collector here. hehe. With the 00 UD MVP Game Used Ball that you have it is cool but not in need of one of those. I have I believe 3 of those now. But tiss cool you had let me know you had it. Now as far as T-Hunts for trade. I currently do not have any extras of any. I just finished up a big trade that wiped me out of my extras. But rest assure when I get some extras again I will let you know. Until then take care and have a safe one. :)

Originally posted by pr0phet
    haha richie with having 3 of the 5 1/1 pc red ink autos of redmond theres not much more that you can find of him that you owuld need im sure.. Id try and get one of the dayne ones but the blasted things sell for 200++..Dont know why but they just did

Jay

Heyas Jay. You should know that no matter what you have in a collection of someone that you collect, you can't ever have enough. hehe. Even though I do have hard to find 1/1's of him there are still other 1/1's I don't have and there are other low numbered ones I don't have so until then my quest will never be finished. hehe. Now with the Dayne not sure why his sells for so much but wish ya the best of luck trying to get one. hehe. With mine I just got lucky. Hopefully that luck will run your way soon. Until then take care and just keep your fingers crossed. :)

Originally posted by enigma_shadow
    Richie....saw a JR Redmond Auto the other day in the hobby shop....I'll look and see what it was and let you know...

Heyas and thanks. It would be great if it turns out to be something that I don't have yet. Looking forward to hearing what it is. Take care and thanks again. :)

Originally posted by Vick2Price
    Davis, Stephen
    2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Absolutely Ink (black auto) AI-13 16/30

How much in trade for this?

LMK
    Thanks...

Heyas. The Stephen Davis there I am not sure what the "trade value" is at. At the moment I would really like to be able to get a card of J.R. Redmond that is in the same range as that one that I don't have yet. Or I would also consider looking at Laveranues Coles in trade for the Davis. If you think you can come up with a list of cards that I might be interested in then pass it on by me. Till then take care and hope to be able to work something out for ya. :)

Welp I believe that is it for now. Looking forward to hearing if anyone has any rare stuff of Redmond. I would also like to pick up full sized memorabilia of Redmond. Autographed with certificates and non autographed. The only non autograph I don't need is a college jersey.

Thanks for any and all help in advance. Take care as always and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    See VickFanatic7's Items on eBay

2000 Pacific Private Stock Private Signings Auto Laveranues Coles $20
    2001 Playoff Preferred Signatures Bronze Laveranues Coles $15
    2003 Playoff Honors Alma Mater Materials Dual Jerseys 031/100 L.Coles/R.Wayne $25

Any interest in these?

LMK
    Thanks