Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for these two cards

I need these two cards to finish my 2001 fleer premium greatest plays game used set. I need the dan marino and jerry rice premium greatest plays game used they are the only ones i need to finish this so i can finish the rest of the sets. I'm also looking for rookies from this product that i don;t have thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTT these are the only two i have left to get to compleate this part of the set from 2001 fleer premium please plmk thanks:hop:

SCF Rewards
    Country

no one has any one of these two?

See rentalmom's Items on eBay

I will look in my Rice collection to see if I have that one to sell ya.

Also, OT... Is your name from the Goonies movie? I know Mouth made Chunk do the Truffle Shuffle before letting him in the front gate. (Sorry, I love that movie)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by rice80fan2
    I will look in my Rice collection to see if I have that one to sell ya.

Also, OT... Is your name from the Goonies movie? I know Mouth made Chunk do the Truffle Shuffle before letting him in the front gate. (Sorry, I love that movie)

Ok thanks. And yes it is lol i was in a store the other day and saw a shirt with cunk on it doing the truffle shuffle and it reminded me of the movie lol