Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johnnym4151's Items on eBay

I want Auto/Jersey cards

I have decided to go in a different direction with cards. Instead of busting cases to resell (Its way too time consuming), I am going to start collecting Autographed Jersey cards of certain guys.
    I am looking to buy rather then trade. I can Paypal funds or send check/MO. Whatever you want.
    Right now I am looking for NY Jets, Namath,Pennington,Moss,Chrebet,Martin or any others you may have. They dont have to be rookies or low numbered.

Let me know what you have to sell!!!

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck to you on your quest. Btw, thanks again for that Hidden Gems Andre Johnson I bought off you thru beckett. Worked as excellent trade bait.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fbcards4all's Items on eBay

i have some autograph/jerseys of keyshawn. obviously he isn't a jet but he is pictured in jet uniforms on the cards
    looking for autos/game used/RCs that catch my eye. always looking for autos of stars and rookies..autographics, SOTT's, 00 award winning sigs, 99 gridiron gear, sanders, woodson and brady that i don't have..other stuff..just ask

Check my site I am open to all offers, PM me though, thanks.