Thread: Need to get rid of these.....

Need to get rid of these.....

I'm running out of room in my house, the room I have, so some of my cards need, and I emphasize NEED, to go. Anything on my page is up for sale, and if there's nothing there, lmk. I have tons among tons of cards, and I can sell boxes of commons and such, also! (Boxes of commons-$10 for every 1500) I would rather not trade at the time, BUT if ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY I will sell.
    *for small purchases, SASE will be required*

Thanx,
    Alix

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    have any mark teixeira, ian stewart, aaron marsen, or scott beerer?

plmk

Is that $10 + $??? shipping or does that include shipping? Also, what years/sets do you have commons available at that price?

moose-I have a lot of autographed cards of the Pittsburg Pirates...I got them in person, in the hotel and the stadium...Will you trade some of your certified autographs for my Pirates autographs?

lazer, I'll look tonight for you.
    Ken, the $10 for the commons does include shipping. I have commons at this price from the late eighties, a few from mid 80s, as well as a bunch from the newer years. A ton of 02 Topps, all Series 1), among others.
    DMILES, the closest thing I have to certified autographs right now are two minor league autos. (total BV:$4)

Alix