I have a dilema... please help!

here's the situation: I have a certificate for a free BGS grading, but i'm torn as to which card to send in, so i was hoping you all could help me. Here are the fianlists:

1961 topps roberto clemente-i'm not sure how they grade vintage. there are no creases, it's slightly off center left to right, one side is a littel rough from the cutting,and it's a little faded.

1991 stadium club brett favre-no creases, sharp corner's, good color, perfect cut.

1994 fleer rookie exchange marshall faulk- maybe a soft corner, would probably get the lowest grade of them all.

1986 topps Jerry rice-this was my original pick. no cresaes, sharp corner's, perfect centering, good color, no scrratches or dings, good sides.

I think i could get at least an 8.5 or higher on the favre and rice, but im really interested to see what the clemente would get. I also have a 60 and 61 musial in excellent condition, but i think the clemente is better. please give me your opinion on this matter. I could really use teh help. thanks.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 192/258 (74.42%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    If you think the Rice could get a BGS 9 or better I would go with that. 1986 football is very condition sensitive so high grades of that year bring a very nice premium.

BGray

thanks B...That's what i was leaning towards. I just wanted a second (or third) opinion.

I would go with the rookies, just because with vintage you can still get a nice price if you ever decided to sell.

thanks gi

Think long and hard about the faulk, as they grade TOUGH see enclosed
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

orc
    Me I would go with the 1961 topps roberto clemente:D

But thats just because I realy like vintage cards;)

De Orc