Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What happens when all the store cards are gone?

What if all of the cards are gone when someone accumulates enough points? Do more get added?

Re: What happens when all the store cards are gone?

Originally posted by swedishfish
    What if all of the cards are gone when someone accumulates enough points? Do more get added?
    Yes, more will be added... hopefully from donations made, but Bryan has said he is prepared to do what he has to do to continue the site running strong.

who cares its a great site have fun and quit worrying about the cards.

i agree......i would be willing to send a couple cards or a couple bucks to keep this site up.........looking at the post though i thought it was about card shops dying out.....with etopps do you think that will ever happen or become obsolete?

Originally posted by tutall
    with etopps do you think that will ever happen or become obsolete?
    Not with eTopps still having some rough times. I believe they just recently started turning a profit after 2+ years. That's a lot to committ to so I don't see many others following, except eupperdeck that's supposed to start eventually.

You mean upper deck is going to try to compete with etopps but coming out with their own form of e-cards?

Originally posted by plunge
    You mean upper deck is going to try to compete with etopps but coming out with their own form of e-cards?
    I'm not the best person to answer this question, but I've heard they were eventually going to try it out. I think I heard '04 baseball season as their projected start. Even though I'm not so sure 2 company's can survive at the same time (especially with eTopps going to be the powerhouse of the 2) I will be buying up eupperdeck's incase they eventually take off like etopps.

I will too. All they need to do is limit the print run for each card and charge a tad more and voila.

i have heard the eupperdeck will be a card you find in a pack and then transfer it one an account....not a bad idea to get people buyoing more..or it could flop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast