Talman Gardner autos for trade or sale

TALMAN GARDNER : 2003 PRESS PASS AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPHS(BLUE SHARPIE) #NNO

TALMAN GARDNER : 2003 TOPPS CLASS MARKS CERTIFIED AUTO(BLUE SHARPIE) #CM-TG

TALMAN GARDNER : 2003 TOPPS CHROME GOLD REFRACTOR #142

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    My son is interested in this, you can check out www.expage.com/rayscards and beckett id scrwball

TALMAN GARDNER : 2003 TOPPS CLASS MARKS CERTIFIED AUTO(BLUE SHARPIE) #CM-TG

Thanks Ray

I am interested in all 3 cards, Please let me know what you want in trade for them.

scrwball: I didnt really see anything I could use,unless you have some Deuce Mcallisters,Donte Stallworths,Clinton Portis,Joey Harrington or David Carr.
    alexguam: have any of the players listed above?

If you throw in a couple of Leftwich cards, I will trade a 2002 Fleer Showcase Avant card Legacy David Carr #10/100 books for $80.00. Let me know my email address is below.

alexandregaumond@aol.com

I dont ahve any leftwhich cards. I may be able to acquire a few. Let me know which ones you may want.

I am looking for the Topps draft picks chrome and refractor, the prestige, the ultra and the parallels in ultra, and the upperdeck pros and prospects.