Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1:1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See visGT's Items on eBay

1:1

Someone who may be familiar with this please help me out.

I bought an old pack of 1999 Upper Deck football cards the other day, not too much worth mentioning other than a Brett Favre Quarterback Class of 91 Insert I pulled, I thought it looked like a nice card so I check the back of the pack to see what the odds were to get an idea of value and it stated that the Gold Quarterback Class insert is limited to 1.

The Favre has a gold foil on it, so I'm assuming it's the gold one that was mentioned. There were two different versions you could pull, silver or gold.

Is anyone familiar with the 99 UD set, can anyone find anything in the Beckett about it??

Thanks in advance:)

Country

does it have 1/1 stamped on it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It doesn't have 1:1 stamped, but it has the gold foil...does it necessarily have to have the 1:1 stamped??

SCF Rewards

could you provide a scan of the front and back of the card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    could you provide a scan of the front and back of the card?

I wish I could, but I don't have a scanner :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegunzz's Items on eBay

the fall 2003 issue of Beckett does list an unpriced gold version 1/1 of this insert but not priced due to its scarcity. Actually all the 1999 inserts (besides powerdecks, jerseys and patches) have a 1/1 of each of the players in their gold versions. Nice pull (Silvers /100 for Favre are $60.00 i.e. 15 X $5.00 base price)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by thegunzz
    the fall 2003 issue of Beckett does list an unpriced gold version 1/1 of this insert but not priced due to its scarcity. Actually all the 1999 inserts (besides powerdecks, jerseys and patches) have a 1/1 of each of the players in their gold versions. Nice pull (Silvers /100 for Favre are $60.00 i.e. 15 X $5.00 base price)

that was the way that I took it, almost all of the subsets that are in gold were 1:1, it definately has gold foil on it...I'm hoping someone on here has some of the cards in the 99 UD subset so they can help me verify whether or not it's a true 1:1:)

SCF Rewards
    Country

hmm.. be nice if we could see the card.. that and ima packer fan so outta jelously it would be sweet to see it.. Are you sure it was just regular upper deck on it. I only ask because i dont believe upper deck issues any inserts from 1999((according to the newest beckett magazine)) that would be a class of 91 insert.. I understand the gold value part but to be regular upperdeck is very confusing

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by pr0phet
    hmm.. be nice if we could see the card.. that and ima packer fan so outta jelously it would be sweet to see it.. Are you sure it was just regular upper deck on it. I only ask because i dont believe upper deck issues any inserts from 1999((according to the newest beckett magazine)) that would be a class of 91 insert.. I understand the gold value part but to be regular upperdeck is very confusing

Jay

Yeah I still have the pack and it's 1999 UpperDeck. As for the card it's in the subset of "Quarterback Class". When I get home I will verify this for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

visGT-

Maybe you could cruise around ebay and see if you can find the same type card and see what they list it as? Just a suggestion.,...I do that if I am unsure of some cards :)

Peace~
    Rima

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast