Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

ac - thanks anyway

pujols - you didn't get skipped, i just don't see anything to trade for. i saw some things i liked but you didn't want to trade, i mean can you show me some where that the ripken/robinson was going for alot? cause i offered both weeks and both auto's for it? i don't know what else you want? the weeks might book at $25-$50 a piece or they might not. i don't know but i'm not getting rid of them for nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have to have another auto for the Byrd or would you take other things

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shadowking86's Items on eBay

03' bowman heritage kevin youkilis
    04' donruss red sox checklist carrer stat line #62/103

Interested in those two. I have a 1998 Score Wild Card Ripken card that books for $30.00. rare card, I've never seen one before or since. I also probably have quite a bit of other stuff. I know I have Playoff Prestige Adam Loewen.

LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Ripken is from the 1998 Score Stand and Deliver Insert set and books for $30.00. I do have the 2003 Playoff Prestige Loewen as well as 2003 Donruss both from the Update set. I also have 2003 Double Header Batista/Gibbons, 2003 Flair Greats Ballpark Heroes Ripken, 1999 Invincible Thunder Alley Ripken and 2003 Bowman Heritage Gibbons. LMK if you need any of these for the cards I listed in the previous post. If not, we could work something else out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got-

01 UD Pros and Prospects Cal Ripken Jr. Specialty jersey $40

If your interested in that for the Byrd auto $20 I'll check your list for other Phillies stuff....Please let me know...Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

wttr - already have that jersey, besides if i'm going to trade an auto for gu i would expect to get a gu worth more than the auto seeing as auto's are harder to pull. lmk what else you got

shadowking - already have all the cards you listed, also the youkilis is an auto. lmk what else you have in the way of auto's

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Brian Snyder auto from 2003 Bowman Heritage, but that is it.

SCF Rewards

03' bowman's best felix pie
    03' bowman heritage felix pie
    03' bowman heritage kevin youkilis (2)

I could use these 3 autos can you give me a total bv so I can make an offer thanks

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

03' bowman's best joe valentine (rc) (a's)

hes a red now, im interested, what you want?

SCF Rewards
    Country

cjob - your probably looking at $125 - $175, but i'm not sure seeing as the bowman heritage doesn't book yet

shadowking - what's the book on that?

redmania - sorry didn't see anything i could use

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast