Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

See zlw1's Items on eBay

Despert for Any 2001 Fleer Autographics.

Please people, Im despert for 2001 Fleer Autographics Cards
    I have 12 right now and 10 coming in, there are 110 cards in the set and i need it complete by august 25,2004 for my cousins 10th birthday.. I thought It would be a great gift.. So im gonna go for it, becuase hes just starting into baseball, and he enjoys it, he especally loves autos! So im gonna try this, it may cost me everything, but im sorta starting to eliminate everything i have, but i always like to see him happy! So, im gonna try for this set

I have these already:
    Peter Bergeron x2
    Milton Bradley
    Fernando Seguignol
    Jose Vidro
    Carl Pavano
    Adam Everett
    Mike Lowell
    Russ Ortiz
    Jorge Toca
    David Eckstien
    Seth Etherton
    d'angelo jimenez (coming in)

Check My Page for a trade, its always updated now, plenty of gused and top quality autos.

www.freewebs.com/zlw1cards

even if the autos are already listed, i can take more, if u dont see anything on my site... please email me at zlw@comcast if u have some other cards u are looking for in return.. thanks., Zlw1
    Last edited by zlw1; 01-24-2004 at 02:17 PM.

just a word of advice: these atographics set cannot be completed in less than a year, at least 2 years is more reasonable....i've been going for the 00 skybox autographics for quite awhile now. if you are able to get the complete set in less than 2 years...i will give you the biggest props ever.

i used to collect mike mussina and althouugh it's not for trade, it took forever to find someone who had the 01 fleer autographics. i really do hope you finish the set...if you do, tke a pic and send it into beckett.....good luck!

See zlw1's Items on eBay

im gonna try my best, thanks for the heads up!!

although i'm not going for that seet, if i ever come across any, i'll be suure to let ya know.

See zlw1's Items on eBay

ok thanks, ohh btw: just got two new ones coming in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First off, Good Luck with the set!!! I don't have any of the base set, but I do have a Mike Lamb silver version that is numbered out of 250. Just thought I would let ya know.

I was looking at your website. I am interested in this. 1992 Donruss Darryll Kile Auto w/COA Bv 25.00. Could you tell me a little bit about the COA. Did it come from Donruss or some other company.

thanks,
    Jeff

See zlw1's Items on eBay

Dont need and /erd versions sorry.,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals
    See rogerj16's Items on eBay

I have the Brad Radke. Is this one in a Cardinals Uniform? Wasn't sure since it said recollection. LMK thanks, Roger

2003 Donruss Diamond Kings Recollection Auto Bud Smith /114 Bv 15.00

See zlw1's Items on eBay

Yea Cardinals.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals
    See rogerj16's Items on eBay

How about the Radke for the Smith? LMK thanks, Roger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast