Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Why the difference in card material?

How come both cards are from the same year and set but they are made of different paper quality? One is grey while the other is a tannish brown.

If you can't tell by this pic let me know and I'll scan them seperately.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

good question...I dont know if the quality is different or not but I think its just some variatioin Topps puts into their sets...Thats my guess...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by TheBurn
    good question...I dont know if the quality is different or not but I think its just some variatioin Topps puts into their sets...Thats my guess...

Okay thanks I was just looking at my older cards and was wondering why that was the only one with the grey back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Wiley7127's Items on eBay

Cards 199-286 are found with either back. The grey backed ones are less common. Now as to #'s in the 400's I can't say if the grey ones are less common or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Justnuts
    Cards 199-286 are found with either back. The grey backed ones are less common. Now as to #'s in the 400's I can't say if the grey ones are less common or not.

Okay thanks for the info.

I thought it was just a defect or something like that because the quality wasn't that good with the cards back then.

I'm guessing the grey would be rarer since I got a whole mess of the other ones. Thanks again.