Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF: 03 UD Prospect Premiers Adam Jones Autograph

Will trade 1-1.5x BV for these cards. If anyone has any available, PLMK (will take as many as I can get). Thanks

2. Kronozio
    i have an adam jones but i didn't see anything in the range of the jones that i needed. can we make this a bigger deal for the prior, snider, or the nomar auto?

if not, i completely understand.
    thanks.

I would trade the Nomar auto as long as I'm getting something else I can use. Off your list, these mid-ranged cards are of interest (the Jones is $15, Nomar $50)

PEDRO MARTINEZ 2001 fleer Platinum Nameplates 3 Color Patch (Black, Gray, Red) Hand #'d/120

BARRY BONDS 1986 fleer Update ROOKIE CARD #U14

TODD HELTON 1993 Topps Traded ROOKIE CARD #19T

the pedro was traded early this afternoon. i am only trading my "star" rookies for other "star" rookies i need of similar value.

however, i do have a 03 donruss the rookies rett johnson #/1000 auto rc. anything else that you need or that you are looking for?

I can use the Rett Johnson, but bv on that is only going to be $10-15 or so. Do you have any other GU'ed patch cards or autographs around $20-25?

what if i add a 03 topps record breakers george brett bat (bv=25)..

the deal would be like this:
    i get : nomaar auto (bv=50)

you get: rett johnson auto rc( bv=10-15), adam jones auto rc (bv=15), georgee brett bat (bv=25) - total bv= 50-55

let me know if you can do that.
    thanks.

sorry, not really a huge GU collector and would probably need a slightly better trade if I'm trading 1 auto down for several cards (including non-autos). can you add something, or do you have anything to offer besides the Brett?

i'm already trading at equal value if not more....the only other thing i can add is an 03 sp authentic rett johnson #'d rc. that's the most i can trade for the nomar. i might be trding multiple cards but i 'm ttrading away 2 autograph rcs...all youur trading is an auutograph (that's not even a brand name).

I can do it with the Rett Johnson SPa RC included. Please send a PM if we have a deal

just trying tto get the most you can, aren't you, lol....anyway i'll go post this trade and pm you my mailing info and all that other good stuff.

thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast