Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Beckett Collectors Package with Free Gradings (22 of them)

I have the following Beckett Collectors package coupons:

14 coupons for a $55.00 value:
    1 Big Beckett Plus Magazine
    1 Beckett Baseball Collector
    2 Free 5 Day Grading Coupons

3 coupons for a $35.00 value collectors package:
    1 Free 5 day grading coupon

2 Coupons for a $35.00 value collectors package:
    1 Big Beckett Plus
    1 Beckett Football Collector
    1 Free 5 day grading coupon

Each one of them expire in June 2005.There is a $5.99 s/h fee you must send in with each one to redeem for the items stated.

Just wondering what any trade offers would be on these.I am looking for items in my www or if you want to buy them,make an offer.I have seen some sold on eBay and I have seen some of these traded but I am not sure what people are willing to trade for them.I'll take offers until this Saturday Jan 31 and see if anything interests me.I am not into the grading thing but I know some are and the grading coupons alone would save you much.

If no offers interest me,I may redeem them all myself,just not sure.Priority would be items on my wantlist though or possibly some items I could use in trade with someone else to get the items I need.

Thanks for reading,
    -Frank-
    Last edited by Knight302; 01-26-2004 at 09:21 PM.

what do you mean "16 coupons"? what is that?? discount coupons for grading?? its confusing, cause you say "16 coupons" then you say "2 free grading"..is it for 16 or 2?? and if its 16, then 16 of wht exactly??

i would be interested in them, and i would give you some nice rcs or gu in exchange for some.. check my page and see if anything appeals to you, dont worry about if its pricey stuff, ill work with you ,as i have a couple cards id like to send to beckett... lmk

Originally posted by mrnelly187
    what do you mean "16 coupons"? what is that?? discount coupons for grading?? its confusing, cause you say "16 coupons" then you say "2 free grading"..is it for 16 or 2?? and if its 16, then 16 of wht exactly??
    Each set that he lists are seperate packages. So for :

16 coupons for a $55.00 value:
    2 Free 5 Day Grading Coupons

For each package, you get 1 Big Beckett, 1 Beckett Baseball Collector, and 2 Free 5 Day Grading Coupons. The 16 means he has 16 of those packages.

Frank, I'm inetersed in one of those packages that have 2 Free Grades. I could care less as far as the books go. I got a couple rookies that I want to send in for giggles to see how they grade. I probably don't have anything that you'd want for trade so let me know a $ amount you'd like to get,

Thanks,
    Iggy!

thanks for clearing that up iggy.i want as many 2 grading coupons as my small coleection of cards will allow.. dont worry if you see something that books high, ill work with you as i would like to send a few cards in...

check my page

how much in trade are you looking for?
    cause plenty of people are selling these for $3.99-$5.99

I am not sure exactly what,if any,trade value these have.I have seen some traded and I have seen some sold.

What I can do is this.There is an auction on eBay right now with 8 hours left.Whatever this auction closes for,I will consider that the cash value of each one of these (won't factor in the shipping,cuz it will only take 1 stamp).If anyone wants to purchase any of these at that closing price,I will do that or will also use that value as actual trade value.

Seeing that there is some interest in these,I will consider the ones of you that have posted before this post,as priority and if you want to get these,will divide them amongst you as to how many you all want.If any are left over,it will be a first come first serve (by post stating you want X of them).

Let me know if this is okay.I'll respond again after work today.

-Frank-

I would like 5 of the basketball ones with 2 free gradings

I would like the football one...I have to cards that I want to get graded...I have 2 coupons (3 total gradings) but they are for basebal..would you consider trading? LMK!

Okay,the auction closed at $3.51 for the one I posted about earlier. Sell or trade price each will be $3.50 (no shipping will be applied,I have enough stamps to cover these).The ones with only 1 free grading coupon will be $1.75.

mrnelly187
    IggyWH
    ICED CARDS

Those 3 have priority.If any of these 3 would post how many of these they want,I will divide them up amongst those 3 first.If any are left over after these 3 decide,I'll post how many are available.

Please take a look at my trade page first and see if you have anything from there as I would prefer to trade anyway.If you would rather purchase,let me know and we can do that as well.I will accept PayPal or money orders,it's up to you.

For the 3 users listed above,please post how many you would like and which category.If you have anything from my needs list,please post that as well.Once the 3 of you have posted the ones and quantity you want,anything else will be offered to the others.

sundevilpride,I don't have any basketball coupons.

BaseballCardz01,let me see what the first 3 users want of these and you will be next in line.

Thanks,
    -Frank-

i would want the fb one's(3)
    and poss. some baseball ones
    will see if i have anything on your wantlist

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast