Very nice Bonds Game used Batting glove for trade.

I have for trade a 2001 playoff abosolute TOTT game used batting glove of Barry Bonds. The card is two color orange and black and it is number 12/50. I am looking for good football or basketball or some baseball in trade. I am new to this site but hope to make some friends. A scan of the card is attached. Sorry about the scan don't know whats going on. It is also posted on the regular baseball forum the I accidently did. The scan shows up better though.

Thanks Jim
    Last edited by htwheelz01; 01-26-2004 at 10:59 AM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Just to let you know, I just checked beckett.com and it said that the Bonds books $150

since chipper10 says it now books 150...i will trade yo ua cal ripken dual jersey #/100 (bv=150) for it.

Yeah but what beckett . com don't tell you is that it has a 2x multiplier for multi color.

Woops, sorry bout the wrong information. I forgot to check the multi color prices.

im interested... id trade ya maybe between 140-200, depending on if you wanted anything of mine, and what it was...

lmk