Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Michael Jordan collectors out there?

If you're an MJ collector, I can probably fill a lot of your wantlist as I used to collect His Airness. Please post a message and let me know where I can find your MJ want or have lists. Thanks.
    I'm looking for any Mark Mulder cards I don't have.

l3ulls4us,

Would you be interested in buying the MJs that you need? PLMK because all I'm looking for is baseball and didn't see any on your trade page. PLMK.

Thanks,
    Brian

yeah i might buy if its a good price. yeah i dont collect baseball at all unless its of jordan

i got the JD Drew and have left you feedback

Zack,

I received the Mulder today as well, but I don't know how to leave positive feedback. I just joined this trade group a week ago. PLMK.

Thanks,
    Brian

right under my post there is a button that says "profile"
    that will take you to my profile

at the top there is a "trader rating" area where you put if the person was the trader/seller/buyer and another if the transaction was positive/neutral/negative and then a space for a comment

thanx
    Zach

Done.

Thanks!

Tony,

Will you consider buying? I've got over 1000 different MJ cards I'm looking to sell (or trade if I see something I need) and I barely went through 200 cards. I pulled out 31 cards that you need, which have a total BV of $382...and I still have a couple hundred more MJs to go through.

PLMK if you would consider buying or a combination of trades/cash.

Thanks,
    Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast