Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YAO IS GOD

Serls015

Talking YAO IS GOD

IS YAO good enough to take Shaq in the west?

Serls015
    HE will be next year. He has to bulk up.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

You answer your own question? haha I really like Yao, but a lot of it has to do with the fact that he plays on my favorite team. Shaq definitely has a size and strength advantage.. even though Yao is taller. Yao definitely has a sweeter shot and can make freethrows. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Shaq will continue to stir fry Yao in his wok.

SCF Rewards

Yao is definately good enough to take Yao. He does have to gain a little meat though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Originally posted by goirish48
    Yao is definately good enough to take Yao. He does have to gain a little meat though.

Is Yao a skitzo?

SCF Rewards

i think yao will be able to take shaq in a year as well but i agree he has to bulk up and improve his long range shot to take shaq out of the paint to guard him.

markc45
    yoa has to put some meat on and get a little stronger to be better than shaq

CSlax3
    everyones saying it, he has to bulk up...Yao has to go back to China in the off season...eat some fried rice and some wok dumpling...haha but he has to put some weight and strength on to play with the big boys

not this year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast