Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

take these game used off my hand

I am looking to get rid of all my game used..... If you see something you like make an offer because I don't want them anymore

zitofan

www.beckett.com/userpages/gamejerseyfan.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

i like most of them and the autos pease check my site n lmk if you see anything would you take cc?

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    2001 UD Pros and prospects jersey dual
    switzer/gosling
    duncan/godwin
    griffin/martin/switzer

2001 topps heritage dual bat
    red schoendiest/fernando vina 29/52
    I need them all do you take cc or if not.. check my site.. and we can add on to the deal.

j2- do u want to buy or trade??? Have any autos you would deal ??

zlw - we already have deal in works but i like some of your autos, the vina/schoendist books 120... dont want CC right now... but would u deal some of your autos towards this? i like the sparky anderson auto, ventura/benes, maybe some others

lmk
    zitofan

no thanks, gu for gu, not trading autos for cards i dont really need. Im trading just trying to help you, maybe if you wanted some rcs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast