Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need your input

SCF Rewards
    Country

need your input

I am going to a cardshow this weekend. I want to get a box or 2. I will have around 165-170 to spend. Which ones should i get. I am most likely to pick up 1 box of bdp. I am looking for baseball, basketball, and football. In football i thinking of getting playoff contenders. Basketball i thinking of getting spx, but not sure about that risk. What do you people think?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

if you are looking to spend that much, take the time to consider buying singles from dealers or eBay instead. Though you do have a chance, though very slim, of pulling an amazing card; you have a greater chance of getting nothing at all and being very disappointed. For close to $200 you should be able to buy one amazing card, but if you want to go for a box in basketball i'd say SPx isnt a bad idea

SCF Rewards
    Country

i am not a member of e-bay, plus i am younger than 18. I didn't say I was going to spend it all on cards, i just said i have up to 170 to spend. I might buy some singles too.

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

get your parents cc... like i do.. my parents trust me 100% :) ve already got a 10 ebay feedback.. lol... but cardshow ooooo.. .lol...
    Football: Donruss elite, playoff honors, LRS
    Baskeball: Topps Pristine, Topps, FLeer Focus, or Bowman rookies and stars,

OR spx for ne sport

hope that helps

SCF Rewards
    Country

they trust me, but they don't buy anything with credit cards on internet.

SCF Rewards

o i c... so.. get a paypal account... lol.. .but yeah.. card shows ive seen are the best way to go to get boxes and such

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah, i got a box of bdp for 65, when they are going for 72 on da card world and in my box i got delmon young. I am going to see what i get. I think i am going to try to sell some of my cards to get $15 worth, buy a box of bdp and playoff contenders. I think i might get some packs of spx basketball. Thanks for your input.

SCF Rewards

can u pick me up a pack of spx bkball lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

probably not. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Sacramento Kings Los Angeles Dodgers
    See the_question_and_answer's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to SallyLonh Member is PayPal Verified

NBA buy bazooka (3 Jerseys for like $45) or Pristine. Out of all the boxes I busted this year almost every single one that has come out. These 2 have been the best. Sp Signature should be here soon if not all ready!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast