Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airsoft?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

Airsoft?

Any of you guys out there play Airsoft? If so, where do you get your guns and which places is the best (cheapest) Thanks

Will

See Cardking80's Items on eBay

i was sotra into airsoft guns..i bought mine off ebay

SCF Rewards
    Country

which one did you get?

what is airsoft? are they like air guns that shoot foam like those NERF guns they used to have? is it like paintball for kids or what?

See Cardking80's Items on eBay

actually i got a baretta, its pretty nice,
    cp20 its actually more dangerous than paintball and these rubber bb's fly at you at speeds excessing 300 feet poer second.

SCF Rewards
    Country

most of the bb's now are made from corn startch...its not really dangerous unless you misuse them...the nice thing about airsoft is the realism...the guns look like the real thing and the tatics used are more realistic

so this is not a mainstream sport? there are paintball places where you can go and play both indoor and outdoor here but this is the first time I've ever heard about airsoft

SCF Rewards

I was just playing airsoft this weekend and everyone was wearing T-Shirts and Shorts and had eye protection on except one person....He got shot directly in the eye and had to go to the ER. He is blind out of his right eye now

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why was he not wearing eye protection? Thats the most important thing in the sport...

CP20..yea its not mainstream yet, its growing though. A couple good things about it is that it is much cheaper than paintball. A good gun costs between $250-350 and BB's really cheap, about $20 for 3000 i think it is. Unlike in paintball where good guns cost at least $500 and paint is expensive...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jacbbp's Items on eBay

My brother got me one for christmas and I love it! It is a replica of a Smith and Wesson Pistol and they are fun to shoot:) My brother got it at the place he works, which is called Gart Sports or "Garts". Its a sporting good store, but Im not sure if they are in other states, or just Colorado, but if you can get one, then you should.

I like them a lot also because you can shoot them in the house as long as you know where your shooting.. The only thing that my dad doesn't like about them is when he finds the yellow bb's on the floor :hop: I also read on the package that my gun came in that you can buy little paintballs for the airsoft guns!

Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast