Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Broke my laptop

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 6boyds's Items on eBay

Thumbs down Broke my laptop

I was horsing around with my bro, and he went to close my laptop. I stuck my leg in to prevent it, and that resulted in the screen braking, thus I have to buy a brand new laptop. Make me feel better with stories of stupid things you guys have done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry man. I hope it won't cost you too much to replace.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jdio113's Items on eBay

Hey Brandon, I dropped my phone in running water. I am sure one of your bro's told you that already. Just trying to cheer you up. Hope it doesn't cost too much to replace it.

Jason

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i have a stupid story for you. i dont know how this occured but i was 9 and my brother was 12 and we were horsing around like we always would and it ended up he pushed a huge unit (had books, vcr, dvd player, tv etc) well i tried to catch the tv and well, it was a little heavy for a 9 year old. so my brother broke the TV! we ended up spending 400 dollars on a new one. was expensive at the time for a tv. hope that can brighten your day :)
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

That really sucks!! I'd make your brother pay half on it..it was part his fault. lol Sorry, but I dont have any stories.

Ashley

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it is a newer laptop you may want to just order a new screen for it. They are really easy to replace. If it is older then you are prob better off just getting a new one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 6boyds's Items on eBay

A new screen costs $600 apparently. The computer is only worth $500. I'm just going to buy another...my parents are paying for half, which I don't understand, but I'm not going to argue :P

And yeah, my brother is pitching in.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (32) The Bench
    Country
    See ganggreen52's Items on eBay

I believe in love at first sight, and have well ummm yea. Let's just leave it at that.

Fine, I'll tell you something stupid I did. I told someone that was like 4 years older than me that I loved them... 7 days after I met her. That didn't turn out too well. I learned from that.