Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

KG, Kobie, Iverson, Duncan Rookie Years

What cards from these years do you think would be the best to try and get? i wasnt collecting at the time so i want to try and track down some boxes.

SCF Rewards

Hi

best thing to do is buy them individually on Ebay

first, you don't have to pay full BV; most likely you can get them at 25% off BV, if not more

second, if you buy boxes, there's no guarantee you'll get a RC of the players you want. You may end up spending more money buying boxes of cards looking for a Kobe RC, when you can just buy one.

third.....Here's who I would get, starting with #1

#1 = Kobe - the best player, and only jail time will stop him
    #2 = KG - always reliable, still young, and on his way to the Hall
    #3 - Duncan - same as KG, but just too quiet a personality
    #4 - Iverson - why spend money on a player who doesn't practice, and won't play unless he's starting.