Looking for Juan Dixon and Lonny Baxter stuff.

I don't have any basketball stuff to trade, so unless you want baseball stuff, it's gonna be a money for cards deal.

Feel free to e-mail me or hit me up on MSN Messenger at cstoneno37@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum CraigsCards1! :D

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

BGray

I have a 02-03 Topps Ten rc #125 bv is $5 would sell $2. I also have a 02-03 Hoops Hot Prospetcs insert "Supreme Court" #sc12 books for $5 and would sell for $2. lmk if interested
    bilandi@megavision.com

What kind of baseball stuff do you have. I got a Juan Dixon UD Glass jersey.

add some other Terps to that wantlist:

Walt Williams
    Joe Smith
    Steve Francis

Originally posted by tarheelsfan
    What kind of baseball stuff do you have. I got a Juan Dixon UD Glass jersey.
    Tarheels, I have tons of baseball stuff, including auto's and game used, but I generally only trade game used and auto's for game used or auto's.

Thas fine with me. What would you give me for this dixon game used.

Originally posted by tarheelsfan
    Thas fine with me. What would you give me for this dixon game used.
    Anything in particular that you're interested in?

A list of my game used and auto's is at http://www.angelfire.com/md/cstone/baseball.html

And SDF, I know I don't have anything in the way of Weinke or Kalinowski. As for White Sox, I'll check it out.
    Last edited by CraigsCards1; 06-03-2003 at 07:06 PM.

i have 3 dixon chrome rookies , guess yer a terps fan ? lmk if your interested email me at xixsuspensexix@aol.com