Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bbtt123

anyone need a UDA 50% off discount card???

got one to sell/trade...LMK if you need it

james

aoa
    What are you looking for for it? Please let me know.

bbtt123
    lookin to sell or trade...if trade..lookin for a nice card in return..or sell around ebay price

bbtt123
    the 50% off discount card for the UDA store (upperdeck authentic store) you can save some major money (a jordan auto'd jersey for 1/2 off..thats a $900 savings!!!)

Hehehe...the ones I throw away. If you buy a box of any UD cards that have GU inserted, you will have a good chance of pulling one. The "decoy" cards.

Vic

bbtt123
    yes..but not all are the 50% off ones...the 50% off ones are stated as 1 every case or even 1 every 2 cases..i have a bunch of 25% off ones i threw away..only ones worth keeping are the 50% off ones

aoa
    Well what do they sell for on ebay and what price card are you looking for in trade? LMK. thanks.

bbtt123
    lately been for $100 avg..some as high as $140..usually when they hit ebay they are sold privatley and taken off...most on ebay right now are unscratched cards (so its like a lottery scratch off..you dont know if your gonna win) but this one is checked and is real...lookin for a nice auto or patch card for this

aoa
    Well there have been some checked on ebay and they aren't selling that high, more like $50. I also talked to my local dealer (heroescardscomics ebay id) and he said that is a little too high, I might trade in the $100 range but not buy. I am not saying that you are wrong in asking that, it is your choice to ask whatever you want for it. I will make an offer soon if you would like, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast