Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WTTF/WTB ROOKIE CARDS, WILL TRADE 5X+ BV IN YOUR FAVOR, REALLY NEED SP AUTHENTIC RCS

Alright people my trading life has been slowing to a halt and it's not making me happy.
    I've been back in the game for like 5 months now and my collection is much nicer then it was
    when I started. I need some people who want to make some trades. I have HUGE bulk player lots,
    some decent Autos, and some GU...and I am constantly getting more. PLEASE check the following website

www.freewebs.com/asujbl

Everything is available, some things are just more difficult for others. My wantlist is simple: ROOKIE CARDS
    (read my intro on the site for my RC collection goal)
    I will trade for Autos and GU but only the ones that I can probably re-trade to other collectors
    for rookies cards.

My site is quite intensive so please take some time to really look for your favorite players, there
    are lots of nice inserts, refractors etc...you'll miss if you just look at the GU section.

Feel free to PM me, email me at asujbl@msn.com, or IM me at Sundevl4life. Thanks for looking.
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

01 SPX Signed Rookie Stars Rudi Johnson #111 (Black Jersey) (#868 of 900)

03 SP Authentic Threads Gold Travis Henry #JC-TH (Blue Jersey) (#6 of 25)

lmk what rookies your looking for

I am looking for premium brands like SP Authentic and Chrome's, and older RC's
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

like who? send me a list
    Hidden Content

it'd be easier to ask for a player since i have most of them, and please LMK fast if you need the Vick otherwise I am selling it for $4.

Danny

i have three all are nrmt unless otherwice noted 1957 Football Topps RC's #'s 154 Fred Morrison bv$70,89 Steve Meilinger bv$10(bad shape) 19 Perry Jeter bv$15
    1975 Topps Basketball (mint if not gem mint) Moses Malone #254 bv$50
    1967 Topps (bv is in ext-mt)Nat "Sweetwater" Clifton RC #1 bv$250 (has crayon on uniform)
    plmk if intrestead in any

DH-Yes, I need Vick, also Chad and Rudi Johnson

Steelers-I can definitely use the Moses Malone
    Hidden Content

hehateme- a few things I can use, LMK what you need from me and I can let you know
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast