Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ANDY MARTE Finest RC Auto $30 shipped and insured

This card is mint with a crisp sig, will sell it for $30 and that includes shipping and insurance or will trade it for a higher $ card. These are going for up to $40 + s&h on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44834

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    CP, lmk if you need anything from the ol site..Thanks

AL

boneyard I have checked your site many time before...I say I like the Vick rc and Pujols autos and you say they're not for trade...yadayadayada...lol how bout $30 for it? ;-)

I was on a different kind of message board and I saw a guy with the name PC20. At first I thought it was you, and then I remembered you're CP20.

LMK if Griffeyfan passes.

griffeyfan I don't have a paypal account...it needs to be money order, check, or cash (recommend if you send cash send it tracked or something)

griffeyfan and iggy, whoever responds with a method of payment listed above gets it so lmk guys, thanks

I'ma PayPal guy myself... easy to keep track and I'm protected on PayPal to get my money back. Enjoy Griffey.

CP-
    lol, my bad...I reply to so many of these posts its hard to keep up....LMC if my Mom (Wife) will let me buy...

AL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast