Need your opinion about playoff contenders

I am thinking of getting a box at a card show. Has anyone opened any of these. Whats a price i should except if i am going to get one. I have seen them for 120, anyone think i could get it lower? Please let me know your opinion and any other box your recomend.

2. Kronozio
    You can get them a little cheaper on ebay Ive seen them go for around $90-100.

Here's a little more info on Contenders

I have seen them at shows for $100-$105 a box, and I believe there are 4 autos per box (but not all are rookie autos). I like SP Authentic better, but you either get a great box of SP, or a box of junk. Me...I seem to get the junk!

anyone know the odds on sp. Are there auto patches rcs still?

Contenders have so much different stuff in them you can get $1000 worth of cards in a box, or $30 worth. It's a huge gamble but it can really pay off. I was pretty happy with ym box and wanted to buy another but im saving my money for 2004 PP/Sage releases.

i would get contenders because you can have three crappy autos and the fourth could be awesome. on sp authentic if you don't get a good rc patch the whole box sucks. if you want to go cheaper i would get 03 leaf rookies and stars. i got one on ebay for $50 and you're guaranteed 3 gu/autos. i got a mcgahee jsy/auto bv80 and a triple jsy. sweet looking cards too. JMO

I bought both too and Contenders has 4 to 5 auto/box while SP Authentic only has 1.
    Both are very nice, but I like the odds better on Contenders. It also has more serial numbered cards.
    $100 - $110 should get you one.

i already got my boxes, and i got bazooka basketball and bowman draft picks baseball

the bazooka is listed on my site, and in my bdp i got weeks redemption, dennis tackerly signs of time, and chris narveson fabric of the future.