Thread: need to get rid of!

need to get rid of!

hey i really need to get rid of this card
    issac austin 1997 skybox autographics

will sell for $1 in toploader

or will trade for any baltimore ravens cards you have. thanks and lmk

2. Kronozio
    How much does it book for? I have a few Ravens inserts and rookies I could trade. PLMK and thanks!

i dont know? i dont think its in beckett. i think probably $8-$10? i can trade it for a $8 football gu? lmk thanks if not then ill sell for $1 like i said. lmk thanks also give me a list of your ravens rc/inserts/gu/autos. tahnks

Ill give you 2 Jamal Lewis 2000 Private Stock "PS 2000 Action" Rookies for it......LMK,
    -Paul

are they both the same? if so then no i only want one. lmk wat else. thanks

tarheelsfan- hey man if no one else offers something that good then its yours. ill give them till tonight at 9 ok? pm me thanks

anyone else?

just to let you know the current BV is $6

oh ok thanks i couldnt find it in beckett.

ok tarheelsfan is still in the lead since he actually offered something. lmk paul about those lewis rc

take the GU thats the best deal your going to get....plus your looking for GU...Maybe I can include some Lewis rc's and more ravens rcs/base in my offer for $20...LMK via pm,
    -Paul