Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See goalpucks's Items on eBay

Pavel Datsyuk Rookie for Trade

I have an 01-02 Vanguard Rookie of Pavel Datsyuk numbered to 404 that books at $80 I'd like to trade. Let me know if you're interested and what you have to offer in that value range.

Ryan

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

do i have anything you could use for the datsyuk?

http://www.webspawner.com/users/mgab...n10/index.html

SCF Rewards

I can't help but drool over both of these. The Gaborik books the same as the Datsyuk but I know you collect Gaborik, so is this one even up for trade? I'd be interested in the Kovy but I'm not sure i'd have anything to make up the $20 difference. Let me know.

SCF Rewards

Would have been good if I actually posted them :o)

ILYA KOVALCHUK 01-02 VANGUARD $100.00 242/404

MARIAN GABORIK 00-01 UD PROS AND PROSPECTS GRADED SGC 96 MINT $80.00 404/1000

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

lol...you posting the cards did help..i was confused for a sec.

i think ill pass for the fact that i hate the red wings and im not that big of a datsyuk fan. i was gonna try to get this card for someone i know if i could get it for the right offer. its a sweet card, but i dont think i want to part with the kovalchuk or the gaborik (which are two of the few rookies i have left after the $2000 theft of my rookie cards). hope ya understand. maybe we can work something out another time