Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Cool Looking To Trade For Clinton Portis

I'm looking to trade for Clinton Portis stuff right now. I love rookie cards... even if they're ones I already have.

I still haven't been able to snag a Topps Chrome rookie so that's a big want on my list.

I would also really love to snag myself a rookie auto or two. If I do though, I probably won't trade away any of my big auto cards. It would be more of a various cards &/or cash deal.

I'm not interested in regular inserts or 2003 base cards. I'll do a GU or two, but would mostly prefer it to be 2002.

Hit me up with what you got to trade and check out my site to let me know what you like. If you're looking to direct sell, include a price. I won't make cash offers on your card... you got to tell me what you want for your card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey iggy.. I got that gridiron kings one still for trade if you want to go through with that and the manning that equal bv.. i throw in a few extra cheap rookies of others on ur want list since im trading 2 for 1.. i didnt find any other portis

Jay

SCF Rewards

I'm interested in this stuff listed below. I have 02 Topps Pristine TRR-CP Clinton Portis All -Rookie Team Shirt orange Graded by SGC 98 Gem 10. I have to get at least a hundred to a hundred and a quarter in trade on this card. If not thats fine, because I'm not in to big of a hurry to get rid of it. I'm willing to trade it if I get a lot of stuff I really like in my favor and its all in perfect shape. I can send you a scan if you want. Just pm me with your email and I will send later today or tonight late...I'm going to work...Let me know what we could possible work out.
    I also have a 02 Hot Prospects Portis jsy blue #'d/1000 BV 40 or 50 I can't remember. If I had to choose which cards I liked the best this would be the order.
    McAllister UD Graded Auto, Domanick Davis Contenders Auto, Tomlinson Auto, Spx Rudi Johnson Auto/jsy, Rudi Johnson Press Pass Auto....
    thanks Clay Scott

2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Ladainian Tomlinson Autographed

2001 Playoff Contenders Deuce McAllister Auto RC #123 #/500

2001 Press Pass Authentics Rudi Johnson Autograph

2003 Domanick Davis Contenders Auto......
    2001 SPx Rudi Johnson Autograph/Jersey #213/900

2001 UD Graded Rookie Signature Deuce McAllister #312/500

Iggy check my site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best of luck to you Iggy. He breaks the bank!

SCF Rewards
    Country

And by he, I do mean Clinton Portis. Especially for a rookie auto...spend your tax return wisely!

ALSO...why don't you talk to Netsfan24 maybe he can trade you the topps chrome portis rookie that I traded him a Lebron Standing O Rc for? He still has it. Because the jerk never sent it. He got his though, i used delivery confirmation...but yeah, maybe check with him on your Topps Chrome Rc. Im positive he's still got it that jerk. Later playa.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by claybate
    I'm interested in this stuff listed below. I have 02 Topps Pristine TRR-CP Clinton Portis All -Rookie Team Shirt orange Graded by SGC 98 Gem 10. I have to get at least a hundred to a hundred and a quarter in trade on this card. If not thats fine, because I'm not in to big of a hurry to get rid of it. I'm willing to trade it if I get a lot of stuff I really like in my favor and its all in perfect shape. I can send you a scan if you want. Just pm me with your email and I will send later today or tonight late...I'm going to work...Let me know what we could possible work out.
    I also have a 02 Hot Prospects Portis jsy blue #'d/1000 BV 40 or 50 I can't remember. If I had to choose which cards I liked the best this would be the order.
    McAllister UD Graded Auto, Domanick Davis Contenders Auto, Tomlinson Auto, Spx Rudi Johnson Auto/jsy, Rudi Johnson Press Pass Auto....
    thanks Clay Scott

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by LoSt_SoUl
    Iggy check my site.

I didn't really want any of the Portis you have... I did send you a PM about those rookies though so shoot me your paypal when you get a chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by portisfan26
    Best of luck to you Iggy. He breaks the bank!

I like collecting Portis... but also, my father does a show out in Maryland where he says people act like they're giving a deal if they knock 15% off a card.

So I figure if I stock up on Portis now... if I need money later on, I'll give him my Portis stuff and he'll make a killing just giving 25% off.

For now though I'm trying to keep his stuff though. I prob won't have any luck on the auto but might as well try.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by claybate
    thanks Clay Scott

I like that Portis but I'm not fond of graded inserts. I mean the card ungraded books at $25. I was never fond of overpaying because a card is graded... so will have to pass on that.

I do like that hot prospects jersey though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast