Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for stuff of the Undertaker

Im looking for anything of the undertaker. Lmk what ya have....

i have 2 vhs vidoes in working condition of the undertaker one is called undertaker as he buries them alive and the 2nd one is undertaker the phenom the videos are 5 dollars each plus 3.50 for shipping i accept paypal and money orders i also have wwe magazines with the undertaker in it if your interested in anything let me know thanks

Woo-hoo!!
    He's coming back!!
    Doesn't have anything to do with the topic, I'm just excited!!

LOL yeah I am too. I was there at Royal Rumble when he had his debut... But Im glad they got Paul bearer rather then Brother Love as his manager LOL....

And on another wrestling note, its about time Benoit gets a damn title LOL. 19 years now he's been busting his hump, bout time

I wish I could go to the Rumble or Wrestlemania!!
    That had to be awesome. I figured Cena, or Benoit would win the title!!

Nah Cena is still too new to the business. Beniot have been in NWA, WCW, even ECW for a few matches until joining WWE... its bout time he gets the belt. And its also abouttime HHH loses the belt. Sure he is good, but its like Hogan in the 80s LOL. I hate seeing one man have the belt for more then a year.

Yep, exactly how I feel. Although I'd rather have seen Cena win it this year, but it's done and over with. I'm getting excited for Wrestlemania!!
    Go Mysterio!

Mysterio? He has lost it. I remember hiw WCW days, the man was nuts. He would do things no other crusierweights would, now he is just boring.

ive met the undertaker in person and have a photo of him getting out of his car

I have an autograph of taker. its in a wm17 magazine
    Hidden Content Lists, Pics, Wants, Etc (Forever A Work In Progress)
    What I collect: Many different wrestlers and sets || Non-sport sets (movie/tv shows)
    NASCAR Atwood, Kahne, Hamilton Jr, Leffler, Eclipse sets
    Football Titans | Bucs | Vols |MTSU| Vandy | Gators| Tyrone Calico | Tee Martin
    Hockey Shea Weber, Ryan Suter, David Legwand & Other Nashville Predators

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast