Who sent me a TACO WALLACE auto

A person by the name Of SAM OSBURN sent me a TACO WALLACE AUTO in the mail. I don't remember really anything about this trade. I have no idea what his board name is or if he is even a member of this site.
    The return address name is:

SAM OSBURN
    VESTAVIA, ALABAMA

If anybody knows him plz have him email me asap or post here. thanks

maddmaxx714@aol.com
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

The only Sam I can think of on this site is Cubsfan22 (I can't remember his last name though) Maybe it was him? Just a thought :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

thats weird..lol
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Maybe someone was just really nice and started sending cards out to people..
    Clay

Not really nice. They sent it to me in a bubble mailer. ok, well they forgot to put it in a top loader. It was just in a penny sleeve.
    Yes it was creased right down the middle. The post office had their way with it.
    I'm most likely going to send it back to addie on it. no biggie!
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them