Super Bowl Pool (story not for betting)

i recently payed 20 dollars to get into a local super bowl pool.... the grand przie being 1000 bux.... i just finally got my numbers since they are picked randomly and i got 7 and 4 im looking good as of now... jsut posted and wanted to no if anybody was in any pools or had a experience like this

Are they picking winners at the end of each quarter or at the half and final? From my experience I've played both ways. The numbers you have are for the last digit of each teams score at the ends of the quarters, halfs, or final. If the score is 27 Patriots and 24 Panthers and you have the 7 for Pats and 4 for Panthers you win and vice versa. PM me if you need more info.

I run a $100 per box pool($10,000 total money). We pay out every time the score changes(XP's, FG, TD, safeties. $250). We do reverse scores at the end of the qtrs and any box touching the final score box gets $250. We also give out $250 to the person who got 0,0. So they win before the game even starts. Final score gets whatever is left over. Our final payout has ranged from $1300(last year, lots of scoring) to $3500 or so. Great pool that keeps you interested all the way through.

My numbers are:
    Pats 7
    Panthers 3

Wifes #'s:
    Pats 9
    Panthers 6

Daughters #'s:
    Pats 1
    Panthers 0

In my pool no numbers are really bad as you get crazy numbers sometimes because we payout before the XP is kicked.

Good luck to all playing in their respective pools.

you only win at the end of the half and the final score lost

Those are great numbers to play on. I know i have seen a pot where its 100 squares with 100 per square entry fee quarter pay only((2500 a quarter)) some guy one year won 3 quarters and lets just say he came to work the next day a very happy man.

7 and 4 great numbers w/o any field goals...

good luck to all in their pools

Jay

3 $100 boxes. Numbers:
    Pats 4 Cats 9
    Pats 5 Cats 3
    Pats 1 Cats 8

2 $10 boxes. Numbers:
    Pats 4 Cats 4
    Pats 2 Cats 8

Good luck to all.
    Thanks, John