Andre Royal 1997 Pacific will trade heavily in your favor.

Im still looking for Andre Royal cards. The only one I know to exist is 1997 Pacific Philadelphia #31 and the 5 parrallels from this set. He is a Panther on this card. He played for the Browns, Panthers,Saints and Colts from 94 to 00. Im trading heavily in your favor for any cards of him. I will even trade Jerseys and Autos for multiple copies and parrallels. This is a $.05 card but I will make it worth your effort to look around for these.

BTW There are still a few people who replied to my last post that have not worked out a trade with yet. Come on guys commons for game used here!

Thanks Ryan.

Also paying Cash through Paypal or CardCash!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Linebacker card number is #31 he is wearing Carolina Panthers jersey #58

I will have to look, I know I have this card because I used to buy tons of these packs