Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I want to BUY these - Please look!

I have some extra Paypal cash to spend - Please let me know if you have any of these - and let me know the price:

2002 Donruss Elite Extra Edition ALEXIS RIOS/1000 (REALLY NEED)

(1) Autograph of each of the following players (LOWER $$$$ only - not interested in the ones that book over $50):

Willie Stargell, Harmon Killebrew, Frank Robinson, Brooks robinson, Ralph Kiner, Willie McCovey, Joe Morgan, Lou Brock, Eddie Mathews, Bill Mazeroski, Whitey Ford, Boog Powell, Early Wynn, Enos Slaughter, Juan Marichal, Carl Yastrzemski, Dennis Eckersley, Ron Santo, Herb Score, Jim Rice, Rod Carew, Monte Irvin, Ernie Banks, Robin Roberts, Preacher Roe, Rocky Colavito, Reggie Jackson, Mike Schmidt, Robin Yount, Eddie Murray, Carlton Fisk, Luis Aparicio, Jim Palmer, Ferguson Jenkins, Bob Gibson, Sandy Koufax (I realize this will be much more), and any other popular retired player.

LMK. Thanks!

Timmy

2. SCC Fall 2017
    i dont have any from your list but i have a jim wynn topps archives auto... i would sell it for 5.00 dlvd

TUTALL: Thanks for the good offer - but I already have an auto of Jim Wynn. LMK if you find anymore.

LEFTYSHAN: Sorry I didn't put it in the origianl post - but I am only looking for certified autographed cards (except for the ones like NABISCO, and I don't really want any from 99 Sports Illustrated). Thanks anyways.

Anyone else?

Timmy

2000 Fleer Greats of the Game Willie Randolph $15.
    Will sell for $6

Geez, I just pulled the 02 Extra Edition Rookies of Atkins, Figgins, and K. Cash. I have another box of Donruss "The Rookies" sitting here, which I plan to open up in a few days (most likely I'll get tired of looking at it, and open it tonight) so I'll let you know if I get it.

I have a Carlton Fisk SP Authentic Chirography Auto /245 bv40 I would sell- MAKE AN OFFER on it- lmk

MCTIGER: PM sent.

ACBaseball: LMK what Elite RC's (including Rios) you pull - I might also be interested in the Atkins. Thanks!

JANDJCARDS: I am working on a deal for a Fleer Fall Classics Fisk Auto/75 right now - if it falls through I will let you know.

Thanks for the replies!

Timmy

I have the Rios elite rc, let me know what you will pay for it. Thanks

i have a lou brock auto bv $25, is the only way you can pay is paypal? lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast