Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 175764656667

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCG Hobby
    1450 Oakland Ave. Unit 1
    Indiana, Pa. 15701
    724-349-1769

They have a large selection of singles,wax,and supplies in all sports. If you're into magic the gathering cards and collectibles, they have a lot of it as well.
    Collecting Oneil Cruz, Liover Peguero, Joey Bart, Julio Rodriguez, Corbin Carroll, Adley Rutschman, Gunnar Henderson

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCG Hobby
    1450 Oakland Ave. Unit 1
    Indiana, Pa. 15701
    724-349-1769

They have a large selection of singles,wax,and supplies in all sports. If you're into magic the gathering cards and collectibles, they have a lot of it as well.

Marc,
    Thank you for the headsup! Much appreciated.
    @steelers#1fan

DON

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cravings Sports Cards & Collectibles
    31 East Front Street
    Monroe, MI 48161
    734 735 9391 (call for hours as it a hobby business I would guess)
    Owner Ed Shinvevarre

Happened to be on a road trip for a reunion and as always if I have some time to kill a card shop is one way to do it. I cannot say enough about this store as it was a chilled back environment with locals coming in and going talking sports and cards the whole time I was there. Definitely, check it out if your anywhere near the area. I spent a hour plus just diving thru the .25 cent to dollar box. Had a ton of fun and time just flew by. Wish, this shop was local as it definitely a cool spot to check out and pick up some stuff for your pc or friends.

DON

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 175764656667