Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wow wow wow portis 1/1((True))

wow wow wow portis 1/1((True))

Busted a box of skybox le with my dad((posted in the box break section)) and pulled a major major sweet card out of it

skybox le rare form clinton portis 1/1 signed by lloyd j parker((president of skybox))

Listening to all offers((80-20 its going on the bay right now)) but it doesnt hurt to try

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I don't have anything to offer but just wanted to congratulate you on the great pull. You should make a fortune on the bay.
    In baseball I'm collecting PSA 3.5 and above T206's, ungraded tobacco era cards, 1930's Goudey, and pre 1950 Bowman
    In boxing, i'm collecting PSA 5 and above 1948 Leaf
    In MMA, I am looking for 2010 Leaf Autographs

thanks guys.. im watching one of a similar basis of marshall faulk((figured roughly 2x value)) insert #1/1 same set online.. From there we see where it goes and hope for the best

very nice

very nice..also where is the box break section...can u send a link

hey... whose your dad .. thats sweet that your dad and u belong ot the same site... lol
    AMAZING PULL.. wait is it autoed by the president??? or it's just his sig to certify authenticy?

i have a 1/1 24 karat gold drewbledsoe with coa on the back,2003 fleer,i just traded it yesterday $500 dollars in boxes of cards ...........
    I Collect Cleveland Browns/Nascar( Austin DIllon).

so that portis was a sweet pull dude good luck....
    I Collect Cleveland Browns/Nascar( Austin DIllon).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast