Looking for RC's of J. Rice and Montana

I'm looking for rc cards of Jerry Rice and Joe Montana.

Will pay cc, paypal, or trade.

I have a Montana Rookie, What do you have to offer for it in Trade??

LMK...

Any thing you looking forward? I have a few game used, lots of rc cards, and a lot of old school cards. I am in the process of making a web page of a list of cards with some pictures.

What is Montana Rookie card you have? What is the BV? Is it mint?

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    SHAVEZ,

Thanks for reply. But I looked up BV Montana and Rice RC cards, and I found they are too rich for my blood. I did not know they were worth that much.

Originally posted by jomomma69
    Any thing you looking forward? I have a few game used, lots of rc cards, and a lot of old school cards. I am in the process of making a web page of a list of cards with some pictures.

What is Montana Rookie card you have? What is the BV? Is it mint?
    I believe Joe Montana has just one RC

1980 Topps RC

same as Jerry Rice - 1986 Topps RC

this was all before thousands of companies made thousands of various cards, so that a player could have tons of RCs

FYI, I think Montana's rookie is 81 Topps
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking for Hines Ward stuff, 2013 Topps Archives Gold, and Football HOF autos.

Thanks everyone for their input.

I looked them up on beckett. Here is a link: http://www.beckett.com/priceguides/lookup.asp

1981 Topps 216 Joe Montana RC BV $175.00

1986 Topps 161 Jerry Rice RC BV $80.00