Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1958 topps mickey mantle for trade bv 800

looking to trade it its in good condition

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

I'll give you all my cc or $2 dlvd. Lol, j/k. That is a beautiful card. Do you have a scan?

the card probably not going to go up in buy value well thats what i heard but i dont have a scan now sorry

What are you looking for in return because you don't have many cards that book for 800 to do a straight up trade?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Originally posted by joel
    i like yankees the most
    ...i always thought mickey mantle was THE yankee....strange you want to trade one of the toughest vintage cards for a load of gu/autos?

i can get another believe me my dad collected them all so i got tons of mantles but i picked to trade this one the only mantle i want to keep is his rc

just curious if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? your dad just "gave" you more tthan a grand in mantles and vintage?? if i were you i'd be in heaven and i don't even like vintage.

also did you trade tthat nolan ryan rc?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast