Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Successes

Here are my successes...
    A Moses Malone sewn jersey that i had him sign at an autograph signing he did at one of my stores at the 06 All Star Weekend. He also signed a card for me too.

A Dominique Wilkins signed ball that I got when I had lunch with him at a awards banquet in 06. Sat next to him and we talked for about an hour. Awesome guy!

A Torry Holt signed reebok glass that i had him sign at an awards banguet in 07. The worst thing is that I bought an autograph ball the day before but I didnt bring it with me. I'm an idiot.

A Merrill Hoge mini helmet that i had in sign at an awards banquets in 08. We talked football for a few minutes (he said Marion Barber and Felix Jones are similar running backs, hmm). Nice guy!

A Eric "Big E" Ogbogu signed mini helmet from an awards banquet in 08. He is the spokeman for Under Armor and played for 9 years in the NFL.

A pair of Roy Miller signed footballs that I got signed in my store in 08. He is about to be a senior DT for the Texas Longhorns and barring injury will be drafted in next years draft.

i have a few other cards signed in person but I really cherish the memorabilia.

comments, suggestions are welcome
    Last edited by neverfinished94; 05-22-2008 at 12:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

nice collection, ive got about 15 helmets, 4 footballs, and some 100 cards and 400 photos in my collection- its always nice to see stuff thato ther people have
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks. just getting back into it after a 10 yr break. i would love to see pics of your collection and everyone else's. where's a good place to look?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

i lack a digital camera, so i dont have photos of any of my memorabilia- and with over 300 photos and none of them scanned, i dont have the desire to scan that much stuff, to be honest- but my helmets are of

Dante Lavelli
    Leroy Kelly
    Frank Gatski
    Billy Shaw
    Kellen Winslow JR
    AJ Hawk
    Vernon Gholston
    Chuck Noll
    Ernie Stautner
    Ted Ginn
    Donte Whitner
    Gino Marchetti

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice!

SCF Rewards
    Country

here's one that i forgot. Jennie Finch from a company meeting in 07. She put on a 15 minute pitching exhibition for us (she was amazing) and i talked to her for a few minutes. she was very nice.