Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfpro2612's Items on eBay

Exclamation trading High end for Portis auto's

HI, I really need to get my hands on some of his rc season autos, post what you have for trade. The card i am looking for however Is a 2003 elite passing the torch dual auto of portis and davis numbered to 50.

Please let me know if you have one, iw ill make it worth your wild to trade it.

Thanks
    David

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey David, welcome to the board.. If you have any questions please feel free to pm a mod or advisor or worst comes to worst i will take a stab at it. I have two questions where in wisconsin are you from... I am from nothren wisconsin near rhinelander... I am also wondering if you are willing to buy... Cuz i will be putting a 1/1 portis on ebay soon((new skybox 1/1))

thnx
    Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, I have no money right now to buy a skybox 1/1. Good luck on ebay wth it if your not willing to trade. I am jsut outside of madison, so about 3 1/2 hours to 4 away.

Someone out has to have one, Please trade it to me.... LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

pr0phet-

Are you willing to trade it at all? Please let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i was looking((still thinking)) and there were a few things worth trading but its hard to say.. Its all stuff from your personal collection((packers and of course badger stuff LOL))

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you trade it for the 03 fleer planinum brett favre jsy bv 75.

It is a good deal for you, you prolly collec t him, and the portis is not even his rc so it wont bring to much value, it a pretty even trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2003 Contenders Tony Romo RC AUTO 424/999

Is there anything off my site you could use for that card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yeah, the favre is numbered 13/100 and its a 2 clr patch, Youi have to use the multiplyer to get the BV.

I will also throw in that Mirror Blue Donald Driver /50 from leaf certified. Its hard to be a packer fan and trade his stuff. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know what you mean man but ill have to pass on the grounds that i am working on a getting a driver gold card and would not really need a blue

thnx
    ne ways

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

pr0phet, would you do it for a 91 stadiu club favre rc(farve) and that favre gu?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast